Have you ever wondered what a life-changing lunch break involves? For some of us, it might involve indulging in an insanely good burger. Others might think a beautifying treat is a more fulfilling way to spend the hour.There’s a surefire way to have your skin go back in time, revealing a renewed, plump and glowing appearance, with noninvasive treatments such as anti-wrinkle treatments dermal fillers and professional skin treatments to address any concern you may have. Go and get your refresh and fight off obstinate facial lines with a non invasive treatment that is over by the last bite of your sandwich.
Smile lines, crows feet and gravitational folds are all among the most feared signs of ageing. How to cure it? If you shudder at the thought of invasive cosmetic surgery, then, fortunately, you’ll be able to appreciate dermal fillers. For immediate results against the signs of ageing, fillers fill in for the loss of volume in the face. Prevent the cracked Sahara Desert look, and turn back the clock. You can battle against those sunken areas and fine lines and achieve juicier looking lips. Stimulate natural collagen production and say goodbye to scars. Get back your youthful visage, by restoring lost hyaluronic acid.
The acid binds powerfully to water. And when injected, it hydrates, softens and volumizes your skin, creating an enviable suppleness. Offering predictable and consistent results, reap a range of benefits by using this advanced and safe form of treatment:
- Experience instant transformation. Indulge in your lunchtime facelift, skip the recovery time and go about your day.
- Sophisticated, refined look. Achieve natural and subtle results. People will compliment you and not have a clue about what you’ve had done, except that you look amazing.
- Plumpness. Experience fuller looking cheeks and fewer facial wrinkles to compensate for collagen loss.
- Long-lasting benefits. Keep the youthful glow for years. Although for best results, it’s recommended you go in for a quick touch-up every 4-6 months following your initial treatment.
- Beneficial for your skin. The majority of fillers feature natural skin components, such as Hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the skin.
You can also face the future with confidence, by using the ultimate pigmentation eraser- Dermamelan Peel. Suitable for all skin types, this safe treatment uses a peeling action for smoothing out any type of stubborn skin pigmentation including freckles, blotchiness, melasma, lentigo, age spots or scarring. The peel effectively treats skin blemishes caused by melanin, improving the tone and enhancing the luminosity of the skin.
How it works is that it achieves an intensive corrective effect on skin hyperpigmentation, regulating the overproduction of melanin by melanocytes, inhibiting and controlling the appearance of dark spots. The treatment has a dual corrective and controlling quality, executing short and long-term results by keeping hyperpigmentation in check. You’ll only need one peel to see visible results. However, for more deep-rooted pigmentation issues, clients may require a follow-up treatment 6-8 months after the initial procedure. It’s the perfect treatment to experience during the colder months and has a high safety profile.
At Shift Cosmetic Clinics, we provide extensive expertise and aesthetic treatments so you can embrace your best skin ever! Give yourself a treat during your next lunch break.